Be sure to read our FAQ!
- 3D map creation
- 3D mapping of structures – we create a 3D model that you can interact with!
- 3D tools you can use to draw shapes and measure distance
- Color coded topography map - always better than online topography maps!
- 2D map and pictures
- 2D map made up of 100s of high resolution pictures stitched together – giving you the ability to zoom in on small objects!
- Great aerial pictures from different vantage points
- Topography map - accurate to the inch, to identify drainage and flooding problem area
- Ability to complete Drone service – contingent upon acceptable weather and legal distance proximity from any public/private airports
- Insured - Yes, we are. We have property coverage as well as Commercial Drone insurance
- Discrete - drone is typically not noticeable – silent – out of sight (scans property 150 ft – 250 ft above property)
What Is Not Included?
SERVICE LEVELS EXPLAINED MORE...
Offsite Due Diligence - 500 tasks
Offside DD includes thorough collection and validation of all tasks ~ the full enchilada. These tasks include over 20 categories of information and approximately 500 tasks, that are shared with client's team - in real time! You get to monitor the information as it comes in!
This also includes the tenants agreements audit, tenant turn over information and complete P&L rebuild.
Minimum base fee starting at $6,950 for a 50 lot park and a $25 fee per additional lot.
50 lot: $6,950
100 lot: $8,200
150 lot: $9,450
200 lot: $10,700
POH: Depending on the number of POH (20+), there may be an additional charge for more time needed (this accommodates the time to audit agreements and look inside and outside each home with pictures).
How we start Offsite Due Diligence
We start with the Deal Breakers. This includes 10 tasks ~ give or take one or two, tailored to each unique property. We go back and forth with the City and County to get answers on paper - a lot of back and forth! These tasks begin with the following;
- zoning & code compliance
- land use options
- variance or special condition validation
- easement information
- water and sewer infrastructure validation
- additional utilities validation
- flood plain information
- rent roll accuracy
Then, we work on all other tasks. Categories of tasks include due diligence docs audit, local mapping, park and home taxes, asset inventory, infrastructure/utilities and amenities, titles and agreements audit, staff and operational details
marketing research and the addition of items added for all of the hidden and quirky things found.
Recon (Onsite) Diligence Service
Onsite is considered the VIP treatment if you want to outsource the specialized Ground Diligence work.
Minimum fee starting at $6,950 for a 50 lot park and a $35 fee per additional lot. This is a separate onsite service, an add-on for Full Diligence.
Up to 50 lots: $6,950
100 lot: $8,700
150 lot: $10,450
200 lot: $12,200
Flat Fee for travel (billed in addition to Recon service fee). Cost will include a flat fee for nearly the most inexpensive airline ticket(s), hotel, and car accommodation.
- 1-3 complete days of on site infrastructure and inventory inspections (depending on size of community)
- pictures and video of infrastructure and inventory
- creating basic maps and diagrams of missing information
- meeting with vendors
- meet with plumber to perform sewer video inspection. Vendor's expense will be an additional cost. If you choose for us to meet with vendor to include collecting and uploading video, it will be included as part of Onsite and NOT an additional task.
- 10 point checklist for park owned homes
- outside condition
- inside condition
- flooring and walls
- utility setup
- HVAC setup
- notes if moisture and mold is noticed or reported by tenant
- note of missing or bad appliances
- basic hazard audit (stability of home, secured electrical panels and connections, and other code related items such as stairs)
- overall living condition impressions (pets, how home is used, and recommended improvements)
Private Utility: $2,000 per private utility (ie - if property has Water Wells & Waste Water Treatment Plant, it would be an additional $4K).
This fee is payable once for Recon (Onsite or End to End) due diligence.