Welcome to the Due Diligence Partner's Tips & Training Center Library
Here you will find a few helpful videos that address some of the Deal Breakers that may KILL a Deal!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter For More DD Tips & Tricks
Deal Breakers First!
What are the basics to look out for, BEFORE performing the rest of due diligence?
- Initial Quality And Utility Operations
- Zoning and Compatibility Validation
- Inventory and Occupancy Accuracy
- Do Financials Match Property Performance?
- Any Liabilities Or Buyer Concerns?
Electrical Infrastructure (Electrocution lines)
How to audit electrical.
- Electrical can be a deal breaker! It is part of the infrastructure.
- Evaluate the overall condition of electrical for each home.
- Does it look like there will be potential hazards and replacement costs?
- What is the amperage for each lot?
- Should a map be created of the different amperages?
Sewer Infrastructure (Poo Lines)
How to audit and what the #1 rookie mistake is when inspecting.
- What is the difference between different types of lines such as PVC, Concrete, Cast Iron, or other material?
- How do you know how to evaluate how bad the condition of the lines are?
- What does a root intrusion, separation, or belly look like?
- How do you request a camera inspection?
How do you drone a Mobile Home Park?
The drone package includes 8 items!
- 2D, 3D, and Topography Maps
- Marketing still shots, fly over, and marketing video
- Roof top inspection and media for offsite SEO items
Crazy A$&! Stories (Cautionary tales)
Steve Edel shares some stories of what you could find when inspecting a property or park owned home!
- Keeping the home warm with the oven
- The absense of plumbing lines underneath the home
- Spaghetti wiring for electrical and rusty boxes in water
- Hidden holes in the floor with escape tunnel
- Walking in a Teeter Totter Home
Ask the Due Diligence Community
Brand new! We have a community of like minded questions and resources to share - let's do it here.
Join our 'Mobile Home Park Networking for Opportunities!' group - for everything and anything DD related. This will be a very active group. Currently doing a soft open. Next month, we will share with the world! Click to Join!